Thursday, June 06, 2013
- Casey’s WWDC Tips
- Jeff LaMarche First Timer’s Guide
- Pick up your badge Sunday
- Have questions prepared for the Labs
- Don’t feel like you have to do something in every slot, take care of yourself
AKA: Please, don’t be a jerk at WWDC.
- Be thankful to the Apple engineers and employees
- Be considerate of others and your presenter during sessions
- Make sure all your technology is on Silent (not vibrate)
- Please, don’t noisily pack up your stuff and leave before the presenter actually concludes. Wait until they are done!
- Pick up your trash
- Be polite in line and don’t hold spaces for unreasonable numbers of people
- Be aware and respectful of people’s time and attention
- Don’t be a pushy salesman for your apps